Pitch.Asia respects your right to privacy. Your name, email address, postal code and any other identifying information that you give us will not be revealed to any of the clients who rent our lists. Should we ever change our policy, you will be given the chance to remove yourself from our lists.
However if you send us notices, information, or emails via our “Contact Us” page, we may use some or all of the personal and corporate data you include in future articles or promotional materials for the website and company.
We hate spamming, and we know that you do, too. When you sign up for our Pitch.Asia mailing list, you will receive commercial email messages only about those topical categories that you have selected. Before any mailing goes out, our staff members personally screen each marketer’s message to make sure that it’s relevant to the list’s topic.
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers, that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any Web site within the Pitch.Asia site, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, but do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals. Our Web servers do not record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
What are cookies?
From time to time, Pitch.Asia or its advertisers may send a “cookie” to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other Web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What other information do you request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey or to provide additional services (for example, subscriptions to e-mail newsletters, announcement lists or information about seminars) Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested.
If you choose to purchase something online, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by us to notify you of related product and services.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
Pitch.Asia will disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Pitch.Asia’s sites,
2) Protect and defend the rights or property of the Pitch.Asia’s network of sites, or visitors to Pitch.Asia,
3) Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties,
4) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
5) In the case of information related to your cellular or mobile phone number, we will provide this information to third-parties in order for them to provide you with information you specifically request from our site. Pitch.Asia is not liable now or in the future for any claims arising out of the distribution of your number(s) after we provide these to a third-party. Pitch.Asia does its best to screen all third-parties, but is not liable for any misuse of your data once we give it to a third-party.
Your Consent To This Agreement